Sunday, December 8: Advent 2
- Sunday school @ 9:30 for all ages. Adult study: A Christian View of Hospitality: Expecting Surprises
- Worship @ 10:45: Tony’s message is Presence in Relationships. Texts: Is. 11:1-10, Rom. 15:4-13. Worship Leader: Rachel Kauffman; Greeter: Oralea Pittman; Usher: Steve Cayot; Nursery: Lori Carter.
NEXT SUNDAY: Advent 3
- Sunday school @ 9:30 for all ages. Debbie Walker leads the Adult study: A Christian View of Hospitality: Expecting Surprises
- Worship @ 10:45: Lynn Miller’s message is Presence in Transformation. Texts: Isaiah 35:1-10, Matt. 11:2-11. Worship Leader: Rachel Kauffman; Greeter: Holly Ruggles; Ushers: Roger & Rachel Kauffman; Nursery: Kim & Steve Cayot.
- Pastor Tony is attending his granddaughter’s dedication in Pettisville, OH today.
- Pastor’s Schedule: Office: Tues. & Wed. mornings; Thursday - PPG @ Oak Grove.
- Happy Birthday to: Bev Campbell!
- Worship Ministry Team meeting: Monday, December 9th @ 7:30 p.m. @ Fousts’.
Congratulations to Evan Dixon on the birth of grandson Patrick Willis Borchers, born to Rachel & Dane on November 27!
December Missions Project: Ethiopian Healthcare
Join us for the annual Christmas continental breakfast at Jubilee beginning @ 9:30 on Sunday, December 22nd. There is no Sunday school that morning.
On Sunday, January 5th, Sarah Adams, current MCC representative for Syria and Lebanon, will join Jubilee to share stories from her experiences there.
Ohio Conference Pastor Peer Group meets at Jubilee on Wednesday, January 15 from 1:00-3:00 p.m. The group participates in a study of Bowen family systems theory led by Regional Pastor Wanda Stopher.
Jubilee’s annual Covenant and communion service is scheduled for Sunday, January 19, 2014. A fellowship meal will follow the worship service.
Save the Date! Jubilee will host a Blood Drive on Saturday, February 22nd, 2014 from 8 am until 1 pm.
Mennonite Mission Network Prayer Request: In winter and at the holidays, requests for assistance reach a peak in the nonprofit agencies for which MMN’s Mennonite Voluntary Service participants work. Pray that the 57 MVSers in 17 locations will continue to serve their host communities with love and patience.
Everence has advisors available to answer your questions concerning the Affordable Care Act. If you would like to talk with an advisor, please contact Allan Humphries or Clete Schrock in Everence’s Plain City office at (614) 873-7773 or (866) 220-3900.
Winter Weather Closing Policy: When a level 1 winter warning is issued by Logan County, Jubilee will not have Sunday school. In the event of a level 2 warning, all services at Jubilee will be cancelled. A general email will be sent to the congregation communicating any cancellations.