Check us out on Facebook! www.facebook.com/jubileemenno
Sunday, December 21: Advent 4
· Continental Breakfast @ 9:30; see details below. No Sunday School today.
· Worship @ 10:45: Tony’s message is Words of Hope; Worship Leader: Jeff Snapp; Greeter: Oralea Pittman; Usher: Steve Cayot; Nursery: Ken Miller.
· Longest Night Service: 6:00 p.m. @ Oak Grove Mennonite Church.
· Sunday School @ 9:30 for all ages. Fellowship Time @ 10:15.
· Worship @ 10:45: Tony’s message is Isn’t He Just Perfect?; Worship Leader: Jeff Snapp; Greeter: Holly Ruggles; Ushers: Roger & Rachel Kauffman; Nursery: Beth Miller.
- Pastor’s Schedule: Office: Monday through Thursday mornings.
- Happy Birthday to: Taylor Foust, Ben Davis & Holly Ruggles!
December Missions Project: Children Services Project
Jubilee’s Sunday school kids have set up a Mitten Tree in the fellowship area. You are invited to donate new or gently used children’s-size mittens, gloves, hats, scarves and socks to help “trim the tree” during the fellowship time preceding worship each week. At Christmas, all items will be given to local children in need.
Continental Breakfast: Sunday, Dec. 21st @ 9:30. Family, friends and neighbors are welcome! You are invited to bring your favorite breakfast foods to share; fruit and drinks will be provided.
Pulpit Exchange: Pastor Dave Maurer preaches at Jubilee on Sunday, January 11th. Pastor Tony will be at Bethel Mennonite Church that morning.
Covenant Sunday: Jubilee’s Covenant service takes place Sunday, January 18th. Communion will be celebrated and a fellowship meal follows the service.
Reed Jones (of Oak Grove Mennonite Church) will provide music and a message during worship on Sunday, January 25th re: a music based ministry he began to serve the spiritual needs of children at Adriel.
Congregational Life Meeting is planned for Sunday, January 25th immediately following worship.
Mennonite Mission Network Prayer Request: Alfonsina Oyanguren, who serves in Argentina with Mennonite Mission Network, has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She has to travel 800 miles for surgery and a treatment regimen. Pray for peace and healing for Alfonsina. Pray also for husband, José, and their four children as they miss Alfonsina at home.