Check us out on Facebook! www.facebook.com/jubileemenno
Sunday, October 11:
· Sunday school for all ages @ 9:30.
· Worship @ 10:45: Ben Davis’s message is Almost Impossible. Text: Mark 10:17-31.
· Worship Leader: Chris Walker; Greeter: Ken Miller; Nursery: Ken Miller.
· Sunday school for all ages @ 9:30: George O’Reilly joins the adult Sunday school class.
· Worship @ 10:45: Ohio Conference Transitional Leader George O’Reilly’s message is “Hey Jesus, we were just wondering . . . .” Text: Mark 10:35-45.
· Worship Leader: Tony Doehrmann; Greeter: Oralea Pittman; Nursery: Beth Miller.
- Pastor’s Schedule: Tony & Rhonda are gone this Sunday. Office: Mon. - Thurs. mornings.
- Ballroom Dancing Lessons: Thursday, Oct. 15th from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. @ Jubilee.
October Missions Project: Families In Need Fund
Adriel Benefit Auction: Saturday, October 17 at 10am at Adriel. Doors open at 8am for preview and breakfast. Many beautiful hand crafted items will be auctioned; there will also be raffles, silent auctions, gifts, crafts and baked goods for sale. Delicious food will be served all day. If you are unable to attend you can bid on some online items at www.biddingforgood.com from October 1-12. For more information, or to arrange to donate baked goods, please call Adriel at 937-465-0010 ext. 113. You can view auction items on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/adriel.inc
Christmas Basket Vendor Fair: October 24th @ 223 Oakland Square Bellefontaine. Start your Christmas shopping early and help Lutheran Community Services help the community. See BB for more information.
Leave or stay? Many Syrian families face that question as international humanitarian assistance dwindles and the patchwork of resources they used to rely on wears thin. Your gift of money helps Mennonite Central Committee continue to provide food, water, rent assistance and winter supplies so families that decide to stay in the region can survive the cold weather ahead. Please give online at mcc.org/syria-iraq; by phone at 1-888-563-4676; or by check, sent to MCC U.S., P.O. Box 500, Akron, PA 17501. Thank you!